¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Últimos temas
» CRONOLOGIA HTML STAR WARS
Songs - Prueba EmptyMiér Dic 23, 2015 12:24 am por Charlotte

» Firmas html
Songs - Prueba EmptyMar Dic 22, 2015 10:55 pm por Charlotte

» Serpents in my mind
Songs - Prueba EmptyLun Dic 21, 2015 7:35 am por Charlotte

» Ficha de prueba - Cornflake girl
Songs - Prueba EmptyDom Oct 18, 2015 6:30 pm por Charlotte

» Ficha de prueba - Blue cowboy
Songs - Prueba EmptyDom Oct 18, 2015 4:43 pm por Charlotte

» FICHA MODELO STAR WARS
Songs - Prueba EmptyDom Oct 18, 2015 3:49 am por Charlotte

» Ficha Cecile
Songs - Prueba EmptyMar Oct 13, 2015 8:09 am por Charlotte

» NUEVAS RELAS - ALL THE KIDS
Songs - Prueba EmptyVie Ene 30, 2015 4:34 pm por Charlotte

» Relaciones Char/Clarimond
Songs - Prueba EmptyVie Ene 30, 2015 3:42 pm por Charlotte

Songs - Prueba

Songs - Prueba Empty Songs - Prueba

Mensaje por Charlotte Vie Ene 23, 2015 4:14 pm

"I tried to be perfect, it just wasn't worth it"
the soundtrack

somewhere in neverland,
all time low
Wendy run away with me, I know I sound crazy, don’t you see what you do to me? I wanna be your lost boy, your last chance, a better reality.
try hard
5sos
The colors in her hair don't seem to fade. [...] She's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered. [...] I pierced my lip so she thinks I'm cool...
rejects,
5sos
Save your breath, you can talk at me but I’m not listening. If this is a test, then I’m probably failing. It’s not a secret that I'm just a reject.
teenagers
mcr
 But if you're troubled and hurt: what you got under your shirt will make them pay for the things that they did.
the rock
show,
blink-182
17 without a purpose or direction; we don't owe anyone a fucking explanation, 'cause I fell in love with the girl at the rock show.
weightless,
all time low
I’m so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear, I don’t want to waste another minute here.
pieces,
sum41
I tried to be perfect it just wasn’t worth it, nothing could ever be so wrong. It’s hard to believe me It never gets easy. I guess I knew that all along.
this song saved
my life,
simple plan
I want to start by letting you know this: because of you my life has a purpose, you helped be who i am today. I see myself in every word you say.
love &
drugs,
the maine
Last night I did things my mother told me not to... and it felt just like love & drugs.
sadie hawkings
dance,
relient k
My ears are burning but I kept on walking, smile on my face and an air guitar rocking, told a funny joke got the whole class laughing.
wild ones,
you me at six
You and I will go so far, you and I will light the dark; you're the better half of me, you're the only half I need. We are the wild ones.
eighteen,
5sos
She’s got a naughty tattoo, in a place that I want to get to, but my mom still drives me to school.
stone walls,
we the kings
Stone walls will fall, young heart will break. For so long, we’re so strong; We shine until we fade but don’t stop burning.
mixtape,
brand new
This is the first song for your mixtape. It's short just like your temper, but somewhat golden like the afternoons we used to spend before you got too cool.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Admin

http://amaranth.foroactivo.com/